Leaked news from MstarMstar, a new smartphone maker originating from China, is slowly marking up its name in the international market after releasing smartphones with good range of specs in the flesh for a low asking price. As today, we have a leak news that the new smartphone company will soon to launch a high-end smartphone, the Pro version of S700 that could beat down the known flagships from renowned smartphone companies.
|Photo from its brother S700|
The new Mstar S700 Pro is said to be armed with the powerful Snapdragon 820 chipset with processor clocked up to 3.0 gigahertz and an Adreno 530 graphics processor, all these coupled with a huge 4 GB of RAM, wow!
Further details about the phone is dropped down below:
Mstar S700 Pro Main Specs:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820,14nm, clocked up to 3.0 Ghz
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Screen: 5.5-inch, 2560×1440 Pixels, 2.5D Gorilla Glass,
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 32 GB internal storage, expandable via micro-SD card for up to 128 GB
- Camera: 11.0 MP OV front-facing, 21.0 MP SONY Exmor RS IMX230 rear
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- LTE: Yes
- Screen body ratio: 79%
- Narrow bezel: 1.3mm
- Body Thickness: 6.1mm
- USB port: USB-C
- Fingerprint ID: Ultrasonic Sense
- Process: CNC Zinc alloy frame and back cover
The S700 Pro is expected to launch on October this year for just $479.99, so better start saving your pennies from now.
If you have further inquiries, feedback and suggestions, please feel free to leave your words on the comment area below.