The Moto E is a 4.5-inch smartphone with 540 x 960 pixels (~245 ppi) QHD display panel protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and oleo-phobic coating, This entry level smartphone is topped-up with Quad Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Adreno 306 GPU which are based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset all partnered with the standard 1GB of RAM.
Out of the box, expect the Android Vanilla Lollipop operating system and 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded through micro-SD card. The phone is capable of taking up to 5 megapixels from its main camera that supports auto-focus and LED flash and on the front is capable of taking VGA photos.
The Snapdragon 410 chipset uses 64-bit architecture that supports LTE connectivity. All these are supplied by the phone's 2,390 mAh non-removable battery pack.
Motorola Moto E Specs
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Display: 4.5 inches QHD with 540 x 960 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density) IPS panel
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3, oleophobic coating
- OS: Android Lollipop
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB internal storage, can be expanded via microSD up to 32 GB
- Camera: 5 MP main camera with auto-focus, supports panorama, HDR, VGA front cam
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 with Wi-Fi hotspot. Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, FM radio with RDS, USB OTG