Most popular rooting app for mediatek-based android device as of this date!
Not a month long, another new smartphone or tablet is announced to the public sporting new hardware specifications and features. We aren't even surprised if one of these devices was powered by MediaTek as in fact, they indeed created their name in the smartphone insdustry.
Now, when it comes to android development. The word "Root" is the most prominent. Any enhancements are only made possible with root access or superuser rights on a device, MTK-based smartphone is not even an excuse to this. Thanks to a Chinese app called KingRoot, rooting was never a problem as it's just one tap away!
Kingroot! The all around rooting tool for most android smartphones and tablets.
How to use KingRoot?
1. Download and install KingRoot for android.
3. Open KingRoot, tap Root to proceed.
4. Wait a for minute or two until it's done. (Refer to the image below)
5. Reboot your device then continue by following the steps below:
Verifying Root Access:
1. Download and install Root Checker.
2. Open Root Checker then select Verify root access.
3. Wait a little while until you see you root status.
If the method doesn't work, you can try it twice or find another rooting app.