Start the tweak with Infinity Lite
For those who owned a Lite version of "True Octa-Core" MyPhone Infinity, this is a good start to get your android smartphone one step ahead of others.
As a brief information about what does rooting can do to your beloved Infinity Lite, well, gaining root access allows your android phone to maximize the customization and optimization capability.
With that fact, it is near possible to turn your device an android phone that you ever wanted to be, but, taking a little bit of risks.
Worry less because this article will give you a well-cooked and fed instruction, guide, whatever, on how to successfully root your MyPhone Infinity Lite and make it highly customizable.
How to Root MyPhone Infinity Lite running Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Disclaimer: We, the MyPhone Infinity Lite Official Group and theAndroidHow, are not liable for any damage, defect, loss of data, etc, that may possibly occur on your device. You are the one to decide whether to root your device or not. We are just here to help.
You must have:
- PC/Laptop running Windows XP or higher
- MyPhone Infinity Lite in hand
- USB Cable connector to connect your android smartphone to your PC/Laptop
- Download the apps/software needed (Links can be found at the bottom of this post)
- Rooting Knowledge - visit this link to know more
1. Install Windows driver in your computer
2. Install vRoot in your computer
3. From your smartphone, go to Setting > Developer options > check USB debugging
4. Now, connect your Infinity Lite to your computer using USB cable
5. Now, open vRoot (right-click and run as administrator)
6. Wait for your smartphone to be detected
7. Click ROOT
Wait for the rooting process to be done and that's it! You have successfully gained root access to your MyPhone Infinity Lite. Verify if your android smartphone has gained root access completely by downloading Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Big thanks to MyPhone Infinity Lite Official Group for allowing me to deliver this info to you.