Myphone Rio brings pinoy crown an android craze
MyPhone continues its way on releasing budget smartphones to bring the mass the new Android Kitkat experience. How could Pinoy take this offer for granted?
Unbox MyPhone Rio Craze, the root way
The new MyPhone is built with an unusual chipset from which it was mainly the reason why it differs from the method of rooting we usually do from its recent Rio series. This time, let me present the rooting exploit that actually worked on my friend's budget-friendly Kitkat android smartphone, MyPhone Rio Craze, that might worked to yours as well.
Guide to Root MyPhone Rio Craze running Android 4.4 Kitkat
Hereinafter this guide, it may help you to successfully gain root access to your MyPhone Rio Craze. Just make sure to carefully read the instructions before trying to do something.
Don't forget to know what is rooting and its pros and cons.
It is always best to have your smartphone back-upped. Try to secure your important files, contacts, messages. Visit this link to know more how to backup your smartphone.
1. Install PdaNet and VRoot to your computer. (Download links are found at the bottom of this guide.)
2. From your MP Rio Craze, go to Settings > Developer options > enable USB Debugging.
3. Connect your smartphone to your computer using USB cable.
4. Wait for your device to be detected by your computer.
5. From your computer, right-click VRoot app and run it as administrator, accept and press the Root button (green button).
6. Wait for the confirmation if your smartphone was successfully rooted and that's it!
After rooting, your phone may reboot itself so don't worry about it. Check if your phone has complete root access by using Root Checker app available from Google Play Store.
Credits to the Developers of the apps used.