Unleashing Lenovo A850? root it!For those who have it and willing to extract its full potential, as an android smartphone, it is always a good option to root it and apply some performance tweaks on it. With that, this article is made to give Lenovo A850 users like you, the opportunity to root your phone.
8 Easy Steps to Root Lenovo A850Performing the following easy guides below, you will finally achieve a rooted Lenovo A850 in no time without even using a computer. Thanks to XDA member alephzain for creating Framaroot. Without much anything, here's how to root Lenovo A850 in a very easy way.
1. From your Lenovo A850, go to Settings, open Security and enable Unknown Sources by checking it.
2. Still from Settings, find and open Developer options and enable USB debugging. If you were unable to find Developer options on your Settings, go to About phone and tap Build number few times until "Developer mode has been enabled" message appears.
3. Now, download the Framaroot android app and put it on your phone's micro-SD card.
4. Using any file browser/manager, find the Framaroot app, tap on it and select Install.
5. After installing the app, Choose Open. (The framaroot app can be found on your app drawer.)
6. Select Install SuperSU then further choose Boromir. From there, Framaroot will try to root your phone so just wait a few seconds.
7. Now its rooted. :)
8. Double check if there's SuperSU app on your app drawer and verify if you have successfully rooted your Lenovo A850 by using Root Checker free app on Play Store.