Unleash the monster within your Asus Zenfone 5Asus Zenfone 5 itself is a beast in terms of display architecture popped with a Intel Atom Z2560 chipset paired with 2GB amount of RAM. That's far enough undeniably takes the lead smartphone on its price range.
But the amazement is not yet over for those who seeks for greater power and feature because finally, developers granted root exploit to this smartphone allowing it for further tweak-abilities and release the monster that resides.
Rooting Asus Zenfone 5Proceeding to this article will further take you to the 5 step guide on how to easily root Asus Zenfone 5. But before anything else, I would recommend you to understand the pros and cons of rooting. Now if you are ready, it is time to take the next part.
The 5 Step Guide To Root Asus Zenfone 5Disclaimer: Do this at your own risk. We are not responsible for any changes made from following this guide. Furthermore, rooting may void warranty. Root wisely.
Asus Zenfone 5
Zenfone Root APK
1. Download the Zenfone Root APK from a computer and put it to your phone's SD card. (You need USB cable to connect your Zenfone 5 to your computer.).
2. Once the Zenfone Root APK is already on your SD card. Go to Menu > Settings > Security on your Zenfone 5 and enable Unknown sources selection.
3. Now, open any file manager/explorer on your device then locate Zenfone Root APK, tap it to install.
4. After installing, open the newly installed app. Select SuperSU (by Chainfire) then hit OK I know, please root!.
5. Wait for the app to successfully root your device. Once done, download Root Checker on Google Play Store to confirm if the rooting is completely exploited.