Got tired of stock? Don't lose it MyPhone Iceberg Users, I tell you..
Getting rooted then followed by a custom recovery, it opened the opportunity for MyPhone Iceberg Slim users to replace their stock or original system experience new taste, tweak and customization. Just by searching on Google search engine for the mods and scripts, in an instant, you will be given tons of choices, it's a great thing yet the problem of choosing occurs.
At this juncture, get Deodexed Stock ROM made for MyPhone Iceberg Slim that is flashable through ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery or any CWM-based custom recovery. Thanks to Mr. Remon Piamonte's work, Iceberg Slim users have lesser worries of flashing, testing tweaks and other stuffs alike.
Here's how to get Deodexed Stock ROM flashed on your MyPhone Iceberg Slim thru CWM recovery
Disclaimer: Flash the deodexed stock ROM on your MyPhone Iceberg Slim at your own risk. You, as the owner, has the full responsibility for any changes it will make to your device.
The things you need:
- Rooted - if you're not rooted yet, here's how
- CWM Recovery or any CWM-based recovery such as CTR - get it here if you don't have it\
- Stock ROM - download here (credits to Remon Piamonte)
1. BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA FIRST (your contacts / SMS / APP). (Use Titanium Backup for backing up apps, while you can use Super backup to create a backup of your contacts and SMS).
1. Comply the things needed. After downloading the Stock ROM (AROMA_STOCK_Agua_Iceberg_Slim_V0.13.zip), put it to your phone's SD card.
2. Reboot to recovery mode (When your phone is OFF, press and hold Volume up + Volume down + Power button and wait, then select Recovery by pressing Volume up)
3. Make a backup of your ROM, if you don't have one. You can follow this guide if you have CWM.
4. Do full wipe. Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe dalvic cache (for CWM users, find it in advance).
5. Go to Install Zip from SD card.
6. Choose AROMA_STOCK_Agua_Iceberg_Slim_V0.13.zip, then proceed to flashing.
7. Wait for it to complete. Reboot.
Myphone, Amarullz for AROMA Installer, XDA forum, Yonip Dev Teamsource: