One of my favorite custom ROM, Lewa OS is available on your Cherry Mobile Flare S2 running Xolo Q700S Firmware.
If you're excited getting a custom ROM available for your Cherry Mobile Flare S2, well, here is my treat for you! But, it's not just it will simply work on Cherry Mobile Flare S2 because first, you need to upgrade your Flare S2 firmware with Xolo Q700S' firmware in order for that to work, otherwise, it will just damage your phone or brick it. Once you have started flashing this custom ROM, flashing other ROMs will be a lot easier.
[ROM][PORT][Flare S2 with XOLO Q700S FW BASED]
Ported by John Reniel Caluag
Disclaimer: Do the flashing at your own risk. We are just here to help so don't blame us for any damage after flashing. Do enough research before messing up with your device.
- Busybox with init.d support
- Unsecure boot.img for ADB Access
- Lots of customizations
- A little difference with MIUI
- More Optimized and Cleaned
Installation: (Flash on TWRP or CWM ONLY!)
1. Download the ROM and put it to the root folder of your SD card.
2. Reboot your Flare S2 into recovery mode (Volume up + Power key) or use a rebooter app.
3. Wipe your data/factory reset, Wipe cache, Wipe dalvik cache (Important)
4. Then go to "Install Zip from sdcard"
5. Select LewaOS_Q820_060214.zip file.
6. Wait for the flashing process to complete.
7. Reboot the phone.
Enjoy the new LeWa OS ROM on your Cherry Mobile Flare S2 having Xolo Q700S Firmware!
XDA Forums, Kards Sharpeye for xolo fw,cam fix, Google, Needrom, Allain Gem and John Reniel Caluag