Having problems rooting CMOS after updating to Kitkat?
Here's might answer your problems. For those who want to play safe rooting their Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum running the latest android version Kitkat, here's the tested procedure to root it in a simpler way.
How to Root Omega Spectrum running Android 4.4 Kitkat
Following the instructions will help you how to finally get your Omega Spectrum rooted permanently. All you need is to carefully follow the rooting procedure. Good luck!
Disclaimer: Do the rooting procedure at your own risk. We are not liable for anything might happen to your device after following the method.
1. Download the latest vRoot app and install it to your computer.
2. If you haven't installed drivers for your Omega Spectrum, download and install the ADB Drivers from the link provided above.
3. Connect your Omega Spectrum to your computer via USB cable.
4. Wait for your phone to be detected, if not, re-install you must properly install the drivers.
5. Open the installed vRoot app on your computer.
6. Click ROOT and wait for the app to root your Omega Spectrum.
7. vRoot will install its apps to your device. Just download and install SuperSU app from Google Play Store.
8. Open SuperSU app then Update binary, choose Normal.
9. Download and install Root Checker from Play Store and run it to confirm you have successfully rooted your Omega Spectrum.
Lysander Dominique Bien, mgyun.com, adbdriver.com