Here's Stock ROM made for MyPhone Rio Lite
So you've been looking for a Stock ROM? Most probably, you are searching for this because you want to go back on your Stock ROM state or use it as a backup or even use it to make your own mod, well, I guess you are lucky for finding out this article that will answer your problem.
Flashable Stock ROM's available for MyPhone Rio Lite
Note: Though the ROMs are tested, please flash them at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage it can possibly cause to your device.
Stock ROM flashable through Custom Recovery
- Rooted MyPhone Rio Lite - Here's how to root
- Custom Recovery such as CWMR / CTR - Don't have it? Follow this guide.
- MyPhone Rio Stock ROM (download below)
- Not Deodexed
- Not Swapped
- Not Partitioned
- Remains the current Recovery
Stock ROM Download Link:
1. Download the Stock ROM.zip and place it to your phone's SD card.
2. Reboot your phone to Recovery (CWM, TWRP, CTR, don't do this if you own Stock Recovery). Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button at the same time, further press Volume Up.
3. Optional, backup your current ROM. Go to backup and restore select backup.
4. Now, select Wipe data / Factory reset, select Wipe cache, go to advance and then Wipe dalvik cache.
5. Select install zip from SD card, then select choose from internal / external SD card (wherever you put the Stock ROM.zip). Select the Stock ROM.zip and wait for it to install the stock ROM.
6. Once it's done, select Reboot system to restart your phone.
7. Enjoy the stock ROM.
Additional Notice: If you want to unroot your MyPhone Rio Lite, follow this unrooting guide.
Stock ROM flashable through SP Flash Tool
- MyPhone Rio Lite with USB Cable
- Computer running Windows
- SP Flash Tool - Download here
- USB Drivers - Download here
- 7-Zip for extracting zip files - Download here
- MyPhone Rio Lite Stock ROM (download below)
- Completely Restores Stock ROM including the Stock Recovery
1. Download and install USB Drivers on your computer. This will allow your computer to detect your device even on Preloader.
2. Download both SP Flash Tool and Stock ROM then extract them to any preferred location you like in your computer.
3. Don't plug-in your phone yet. Open SP Flash Tool.exe then click Scatter-loading then find and select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt in the folder where you extracted Rio Lite's Stock ROM.
4. Make sure that the Preloader, DSP_BL, Cache, and Usrdata are NOT checked and others must be checked. Now turn OFF your phone. When your phone is already turned-off, proceed to step 5.
5. From SP Flash Tool, click Download then immediately connect your phone to your computer using USB Cable, don't turn-on your phone.
6. When you see a red and blue colors loading at the bottom of SP Flash Tool, it means the tool detected your device and it will restore the Stock ROM of MyPhone Rio Lite so just wait.
7. When the below image appears, you are done reverting to Stock ROM. Now, disconnect the USB Cable from your phone and turn on your MyPhone Rio Lite.
Congrats! You have now the Stock ROM.
credits to Gregson II Marvey Tee