Start flashing mods on MyPhone Ocean Pro with ClockworkMod recovery
Visiting this article seems you have probably rooted your MyPhone Ocean Pro and you are currently looking for answers on what's next after rooting am I right? Well, as any other android experts suggest to new or old android users like you, getting a custom recovery, preferably the popular ClockworkMod recovery, installed on your android phone is always a wise decision to take because it will allow any of your device to create its own backup in just a matter of minutes.
Following this article, you will find out how to get CWM recovery flashed in your MyPhone Ocean Pro from the guides below that we have put up altogether. Just be careful to follow the steps instructed to reduce the possibility of damaging your device.
Here's how to flash CWM Recovery on MyPhone Ocean Pro
Please Read: Just to make this clear, do the following methods at your own risk. We are not liable for any brick, bootloops, etc. even though the steps are tested to work.
Here's the things you need:
- Rooted MyPhone Ocean Pro - Here's how to root
- Mobile Uncle Tools - Download here (shared by kiyee)
- CWM Recovery image for Ocean Pro - Download here
- If you don't have any backup of your device, here's how to backup.
1. Download all the things we need and put it to your phone's SD card. Make sure NOT to put them inside of any folder.
2. Install Mobile Uncle Tools then open it. Go to Recovery Update.
3. Select myphone_ocean_pro_cwm.img, it will ask you to proceed, tap Yes.
4. Wait for few seconds and it will ask again to reboot to recovery, tap Yes.
5. Done! Enjoy.
Additional Notice: Do a nandroid backup immediately just in case you have issues or worries on flashing mods, at least you have an easy backup. Here' how to backup easily with CWM recovery.
credits to Reymark Sunga Elvambuena