Carliv Touch and ClockworkMod Recovery for MyPhone Rio Lite?
Just like any other MTK-based android smartphone, MyPhone Rio Lite has already ClockworkMod Recovery available which you can use basically on flashing mods and using other additional features in it most especially doing nandroid backup and restore. But today's article will not just be ordinary guide for you to get CWM recovery installed on your MyPhone Rio Lite because on this article, I'll be sharing too the CWM-based recovery which supports touch function, the Carliv Touch Recovery also known as CTR.
How to Install CWM and CTR Recovery on MyPhone Rio Lite
Disclaimer: Flash the custom recoveries at your own responsibility.
Flashing Carliv Touch Recovery
- CWM-based so it is just like CWM
- Touchscreen Support
- Rooted MyPhone Agua Rio Lite
- Mobile Uncle Tools app - Download from Google Play Store
- Carliv Touch Recovery image - Download from Google Drive (credits to Miyer Bernabe)
1. Download and install Mobile Uncle Tools on your MyPhone Rio Lite.
2. Download and put Carliv Touch Recovery image on your phone's SD card. It's filename is recovery.img
3. Open Mobile Uncle Toos, if it asks you for root permission, grant it.
4. From Mobile Uncle Tools, tap Recovery Update then choose the recovery.img which is the Carliv Touch Recovery.
5. Select OK and wait for the app to flash and update the recovery.
6. Once done, tap Into Recovery Mode to reboot into recovery.
7. Done. Try to check your new custom recovery.
Note: The CTR screen might rotate but it does not harm at all.
Flashing ClockworkMod Recovery
If you don't want the touch supported custom recovery above, follow this guide how to install CWM recovery that works on MyPhone Rio Lite.
credits to Miyer Bernabe