CWM-based custom recovery on Agua Storm?
Yes, that's right. Getting CWM ported on MyPhone Agua Storm is a bit complicated that is why making a more fully featured custom recovery based on the popular CWM has been made to address your complains. Intrigued with this custom recovery? Give way for Carliv Touch custom recovery on its way to your MyPhone Agua Storm.
CTR for Agua Storm? What's new?
If you are not yet familiar with CTR, it is a fully touch supported custom recovery with GUI and more functions build all in one. This recovery was based on the most popular ClockworkMod recovery so it works just like CWM. Any flashable zips flashable through CWM recovery can also be flashed through CTR which made it awesome. Now if your ready, let's get the flashing started.
How to install CTR custom recovery on MyPhone Agua Storm
The following tutorial will help you how to get CTR, CWM-based custom recovery on your adored MyPhone Agua Storm. The steps have been tested and worked flawlessly for you to have lesser worries even when your first timers. Get it going then by proceeding below, be careful and good luck!
Disclaimer: Do at your own risk. Flashing may cause damage on your device when done mistakenly.
Things you need:
CTR Flashing Prerequisites - download here
Drivers Auto Installer - download here credits to XDA developer of this
Computer running Windows
MyPhone Agua Storm unit with USB Cable
Preparing the Flash Tool
1. Extract the .rar file anywhere in you computer.
2. Open the folder where you extracted the file.
3. Run got to SP Flash Tool folder and open Flash Tool.exe
You can find it in here:
4. Click Scatter-loading, you can find the button at the left side of the window
5. Find the scatter file inside the folder of SP Flash Tool.
You can find it here:
6. You will see some names like uboot, bootimg. etc on the list of partitions.
7. Click on the Recovery (Recovery Only)
8. Select the recovery.img file on the folder from where you extracted the .rar file. Click OK.
9. Make sure recovery is the only one checked. Now you are ready!
1. Power off your phone
2. Take out the battery
3. Don't plug the USB cable, wait for the moment.
4. From SP Flash Tool, click Download at the top of download agent
5. After clicking Download button, a prompt will appear. Just hit YES.
6. After hitting YES, connect the USB cable and wait untill the green circle appear! That means you have successfully flashed the CTR/CWM to your phone..
Testing the Custom Recovery
1. Take the cable off
2. Insert the battery do not turn on it yet!
3. Press volume up + volume down + power at the same time.
5. If the phone turned on, press the volume up for booting to recovery.
Jezrel Arquio Luceño for the contribution, XDA and the creators of 3rd party apps.