Who wants enhanced native stock ROM on Omega Spectrum?
Like any other popular android smartphones, Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum has been experiencing further customization and tweaks. Having an OEM device is just an awesome advantage. But for those who are tired of the custom ROM and want to try or go back to the original, factory, stock ROM, then, this enhanced or should a I say a more improved Stock ROM for Omega Spectrum.
Relight V ROM, stock ROM for Omega Spectrum with custom ROM features
Just a relief for those who seek for a more stable, bug-free ROM, this Custom Relight stock ROM will let you experience the tweaked performance and highly-customizable features from which being boasted by any other custom ROM available. Want to try it out? Just feel free to have it your way.
How to get Relight V ROM installed on your Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum
Proceeding below will let you flash the Custom Relight Stock ROM on your Cherry Mobile Omega Spectrum. With the great help of the S5J devs, the contributor of the ROM, we have put up all the steps and made it easier and more informative for you to make it work on your phone.
Disclaimer: Do the flashing at your own risk. We are not responsible for any possible issues it may cause. We are just here to help you.
- Stock Interface
- Tweaks added
- Fixed previous stock issues
- Inid.d supported
Things you need:
- Rooted Omega Spectrum - Here's how to root
- CWM recovery - Don't have it? Follow this guide
- Relight V ROM by A_Aziz - Download here
- Download the ROM "Relight_V_S5J-by-A_Aziz.zip" and put file on the root of your phone's SD card.
- Boot to CWM recovery mode.
- (Optional) Make a backup first if you don't have one. Follow this guide how.
- Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache, Wipe dalvic cache
- Go to mounts and Format System
- Go to Install Zip from SD card
- Select Relight_V_S5J-by-A_Aziz.zip and confirm to install.
- Wait for the installation to be completed
- Reboot system and it's done.
Enjoy the Relight V Modified Stock ROM on your Omega Spectrum!
credits to: advan s5j group, A_Aziz, Modder Anonymous
Feel free to leave your feedback. Furthermore, share us your screenshots. Thanks!