Do you want to Root your MyPhone Agua Rio but can't find how? Here is a trick you can use to your cool android device. MyPhone Rio is one of the most affordable yet powerful smartphone out there, so I won't be surprised if there is someone who will try to uncap its full performance.
By checking out MyPhone Agua Rio's Specs and knowing its good price tag, I will not be surprised if too many android users aspire to purchase and tweak this phone.
Note: There are times that rooting doesn't get successful on first attempt, so you can try it over again. Further, please backup your current ROM or your data before proceeding.
Disclaimer: As always, you are responsible for any damage it will cause. Rooting may void your warranty, unroot it to regain it.
There are two ways to root your MyPhone Rio:
1. Root it without using PC, via Framaroot (the easy way, TESTED and RECOMMENDED)
2. Root it by using a computer (untested, no one has sent me any feedback yet)
How to ROOT MyPhone Rio by using Framaroot1. Download Framaroot.apk credits to xda
2. Move Framaroot.apk to your MyPhone Rio local or external storage, any location you want and install it. (Make sure you have enabled installing apps from Unknown Sources to install this, go to Settings - Security - check "Unknown Sources").
3. Now, open the installed Framaroot app, select "Install SuperSU" and tap "Barahir".
4. Reboot your phone.
5. Check if there is SuperSU app in your app drawer.
6. Done. Enjoy!
How to ROOT MyPhone Rio using ComputerYou need:
2. MyPhone Rio
3. USB Cable
Step 1: First, download ADB driver as well as Root Genius. Install the driver and extract Root Genius to your desired location.
Step 2: Set your MyPhone Rio in USB Debugging mode. Go to Settings > Developer Options.
Step 3: Connect your MyPhone Rio to your PC/Laptop,
Step 4: Open Root Genius (make sure to run it as admin), your device must be recognized, if not, install your ADB drivers first. If your phone was recognized, press "Root Now" to start the process.
Step 5: Wait for the process to be completed and your phone should reboot, if not, reboot it manually.
Step 6: Done. Check your app drawer if there was superuser or supersu app installed and use apps like root checker to verify that your are fully rooted.
So far rooting process are safe even if it fails. Try it and leave a comment if it's a success. GOOD LUCK!
Consider other tweaks for your Rio:
Root MyPhone Rio using VRoot
Root MyPhone Rio using Root Genius
Install CWMR / TWRP on MyPhone Agua Rio
Happy Rooting MyPhone Rio!
Credits to CMM International for this post.