There will be two methods to setup or Create a WiFi Hotspot on Windows 7/8 without any Software, first is by using netsh method in command prompt and second is by using Ad hoc network.
Create a WiFi Hotspot on Windows 7/8 without any Software
Using Netsh in Command Prompt
1. Open command prompt by searching it, search for "cmd" or "command prompt"
2. Type this command in the command prompt:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=hostpotname key=hotspotpassword
3. If the "hostednetwork" has been successfully set up, then proceed on starting the WiFi hotspot by typing:
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
*** Make sure you're not using your WiFi when creating hotspot else it won't start. ***
4. To stop WiFi hotspot, type:
netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
Using Ad Hoc Network
1. Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel > Network and Internet. Click Manage Wireless Networks and click Add.
2. Continue setting up Ad Hoc Network by clicking Next.
3. Configure your WiFi Hotspot. Enter your desired WiFi name, password, and security type then click Next. You may save the network if you want this settings to be used in future.
4. Wait for the configuration to be completed then close it. Check on your WiFi status if the hotspot has been set.
Enjoy connecting your other devices.